TAL is a local southwest art rental agency interested in making your high quality artwork accessible to homes, businesses, corporations and events through our rental, sales and commissions programs. We are a one-of-a-kind agent for your work: dedicated to getting your work out of the closet and into the high traffic areas of our community. We ease the partnerships between rental clients, collectors and artists and give you time to work!
How does it work?
- Artists submit images of their artwork to TAL at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team reviews your work and creates your individual portal to be presented to our clients
- Your artwork is advertised online, for free, without paying any commission to TAL
- When work is chosen by TAL clients for rental, TAL receives rent, and you receive monthly royalties.
- When work is chosen for purchase, we all win: you receive payment with a percentage going to TAL.
Why should I join Turnstyle Art Library?
At TAL, we bring the client to you! You get exposure to a broad audience of art lovers who come to TAL looking to discover new art for their homes and businesses.
You create; we do the legwork. Add your work to your portal on your schedule, or use our expertise to get it looking great! Artists benefit the most with saved time and many pieces (there is no limit to your portal.) You can log into your portal to track your artworks' popularity and guage how to move forward to gain sales.
Who rents art?
The response to TAL has been incredible! Our clients are:
- Hospitality businesses looking to enhance their interior design without making a large financial commitment
- Corporate clients wanting to add prestige and variety to their walls
- Event managers looking for fresh displays and ambiance on a budget
- Interior designers, realtors and display homes looking to create that special atmosphere
- Families who want art exposure in their home
With a growing client base, there is room for every style of art, so submitting new work, often, is the best way to take advantage of TAL.
How long is the rental period?
Short term: 3 month minimum or Event rental
Long term: 4-12 month rental
How safe is my art?
TAL guarantees that every client will be vetted and a Certificate of Currency will be in place prior to the delivery of your artwork.
I'm Interested! How do I start?
Take that first step-- send 4 large images of your work to email@example.com. We will review it and contact you with details on how we can take your artwork to the next level of promotion. Within days, you will have your own portal in the Turnstyle Art Library and clients can chose you for their next interior design. It's so simple!